Providing you with unique seminar/retreat experiences in a beautiful setting.
Many retreats are held at the Flying Eagle Bed & Breakfast in Clarkdale, Arizona. Located in the Verde Valley, the majestic Mingus Mountains loom just behind the inn and in front there are panoramic view of the enchanting Red Rocks of Sedona.
Our retreats can also be held in similar venues in other cities or towns…contact us for details.
The 2-night, 3-day retreats include retreat program, retreat facilitator, breakfasts, lunches, snacks and beverages during the workshops. (Room reservations are separate unless otherwise indicated.)
Mission: To sustain an environment of peacefulness, education and contemplation for those accepting the grail invitation.
The Invitation: To begin, or to continue, the quest to your Center.
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.” – Lao Te Ching
The Seminars & Retreats (The Roadways Available):
* Dream Retreat: An experiential introduction to the language of dreams through the work of Dr. C.G. Jung.
* The Myth of Psyche & You: We explore the myth of Psyche and Eros, as a woman’s psychological journey.
* Pandora’s Box: Facing yourself using the tools of education, experience and play.
* Writer’s Retreat: If you are interested in writing as a tool for self growth or for getting started on a writing career this retreat will get you on track.
* A Couples Bed & Breakfast Retreat: Gain a better understanding of your communication style and relationship language.
* When A Relationship Changes: Ready or not, we are changed by the changes in our lives, Regroup, reflect, and become an active, conscious participant in the change.
* Create A Customized Retreat: If you have a group of 7-12 people we can schedule a special date and/or create a unique retreat for you. Contact us for more information. You can sign up individually or create your own group of women. If you organize the group (minimum 7 participants), you receive a 50% discount
Check the Schedule of Retreats page for upcoming retreat dates and sign up early!
Check-in time for Flying Eagle B&B is 1 pm Friday, and the first meeting is scheduled for that evening. (Check in time for other locations may vary.)
The workshop continues for the next 2 days with group meetings after breakfast from 9 am to Noon and then again after lunch from 1:30 to 3:30 pm. Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages are provided in the total workshop cost.
Participants staying at the Flying Eagle B&B may either leave on Sunday or sleep over and leave the following morning at no extra charge.
Cost: $250. which includes: The Retreat Program with facilitator, breakfasts, lunches, drinks, snacks and a sinful dessert at night. (Accommodation fees are separate unless indicated otherwise.)
During free time participants can take advantage of the R & R of the grounds, venture out to the many nearby sites and have dinner at one of the wonderful local restaurants. If you are staying at the B&B there is a kitchen you can use for ‘dining in.’
Maximum enrollment is 12 on a first come-first served basis.
See individual “Retreat” pages for workshop descriptions.